Veerinder on Malaysian Tax Theory and Practice (5th Edition) aims to serve as a recommended textbook for taxation courses offered by universities and professional bodies from the perspectives of content quality and production standards.
With the aim to help taxation and accounting students in understanding the principles of income tax law in Malaysia and in gaining practical knowledge of the Malaysia tax system, this book has been designed to:
- provide a concise introduction to Malaysia tax essentials
- prepare for taxation examination
- develop a solid foundation for fresh and young practitioners in tax practice
The content in this book is also suitable for professionals’ use as a quick reference guide to Malaysia tax legislation and practice.
This latest edition, Veerinder on Malaysian Tax Theory and Practice (5th Edition), includes all the relevant legislative and administrative changes since the previous edition, up to 1 May 2021.
1. The Tax System and Tax Administration
2. Business Income
3. Employment Income
4. Other Sources of Income and Exempt Income
5. Withholding Tax and Double Tax Relief
6. Deductible Expenses
7. Reliefs on Capital Expenditure
8. Personal Reliefs
10. Tax Computations and Tax Audits
11. Real Property Gains Tax
12. Indirect Taxation
13. Tax Incentives