The new edition of Understanding & Using English Grammar
- Pre-tests at the start of each chapter enable learners to check what they already know.
- Updated grammar charts reflect current usage and highlight differences between written and spoken English.
- A new chapter on article usage.
- A variety of high-interest readings include reviews, articles on current topics, and blogs that focus on student success.
- Additional incremental practice helps learners grasp concepts better, while thematic exercises and integrated tasks offer more contextualized language use.
- Step-by-step writing activities are supported by writing tips and pre-writing and editing tasks.
- New Essential Online Resources include Student Book audio, Student Book answer key, Grammar Coach videos, and self-assessments.