- Mik Wisniewski
- Farhad Shafti
- The use of real data sets to show how analytical techniques are used in practice
- “QADM in Action” case studies illustrating how organisations benefit from the use of analytical techniques
- Articles from the Financial Times illustrating the use of such techniques in a variety of business settings
- Fully worked examples and exercises supported by Excel data sets
- Student Progress Check activities in each chapter with solutions
- A 300+ page Tutors Solutions Manual
Mik Wisniewski has almost five decades of experience in quantitative analysis. He has taught at a number of leading universities, worked in both industry and government and has extensive consultancy experience in the UK and across Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
Dr. Farhad Shafti is a senior academic with expertise in Management Science. He has extensive experience teaching in highly ranked universities, covering undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA studies in the UK and overseas.