O. C. Ferrell, Michael Hartline
Copyright 2019 | Published 2019 | 600 pages
1. Marketing in Today’s Economy.
2. Strategic Marketing Planning.
3. Collecting and Analyzing Marketing Information.
4. Developing Competitive Advantage and Strategic Focus.
5. Customers, Segmentation, and Target Marketing.
6. The Marketing Program.
7. Branding and Positioning.
8. Ethics and Social Responsibility in Marketing Strategy.
9. Marketing Implementation and Control.
10. Developing and Maintaining Long-Term Customer Relationships.