Educational Leadership: A Bridge to Improved Practice describes how successful and effective schools and administrators operate in an increasingly challenging, fast-paced, demanding, and at times revolutionary environment. Readers are offered an integrated view of the knowledge base, research, and practice of administration within a context of multiple perspectives and a wide range of thinking.
- Provides the most comprehensive coverage and balance of the essentials of educational leadership theory, research, and practice on the market today.
- Cutting edge and passionate information about the critical issues facing educational leaders.
- Offers interesting and stimulating examples, brief essays from noted scholars, internet sites, contemporary topics, application of learning, and much more to stimulate student interest and passion for the subject.
- Uses instruments, exercises, problem-based learning to challenge the readers thinking regarding the content of the text and to provide lots of opportunities to give customized assignments.
- Is thoroughly imbedded in the real context in which educational leaders practice.
- Provides students with lots of opportunities for reflection, skill development and improvement, and connecting theory-to-practice.