Q: Skills for Success Level 1 Listening and Speaking Student Book with iQ Online Practice
- Each unit video now has NEW "Work with the Video" pages in the Student Book to guide students in watching, understanding, and discussing the unit videos.
- NEW Critical Thinking Strategies and activities in every unit help students analyze, develop and justify their ideas. Online videos accompany each strategy to help students gain a deeper understanding.
- NEW skills videos provide illustrated explanations of skills and grammar points in the Student Book to support students' skills development.
- iQ Online Practice is now suitable for mobile use which gives students greater flexibility in where and when they get extra skills practice, access audio and video, and check their progress.
- Vocabulary from the NEW Oxford Phrasal Academic Lexicon helps students to develop essential spoken and written language for their academic studies.
- Vocabulary from the Oxford 3000™ and new Oxford 5000™ provide students with the most frequent and relevant words they need in English, as chosen by language experts.