Physics for Matriculation Semester 1 Fifth Edition Updated is a comprehensive coursebook written for students studying Physics in local matriculation colleges. This coursebook aims to stimulate students’ interest in physics and help them gain a firm understanding of important principles and concepts in physics. In addition, it helps students prepare for their Physics examination.
This coursebook contains the following features.
- Convenient Quick Revision Notes (Students are able to cut out the pages and fold into a booklet for easy reference)
- Clear and concise explanation of all the important concepts
- Numerous worked examples
- Practice exercises after subtopics and at the end of each chapter
- Summary of key concepts at the end of each chapter
- Answers to all questions
- Model examination paper
- Companion website for students at http://cw.oxfordfajar.com.my/MatricPhysicsSem1_5eupdated